Thursday, 20 January 2011

Literature Log 1

What I have learnt?
In this lesson, I have learnt many about cinquain. I have learnt what cinquain is about. I knew how to pronoun the word “cinquain” properly. I have learnt how to write a cinquain and what is the different between cinquain and poem that I have learnt last year. I have learnt that cinquain is a five-line poem. The word ‘cinquain’ is derived from the French word cinq, which means five. We must follow the rules when we write a cinquain, example, line 1 must be title and can only write in one word, line 2 must be the description and writes in two word and others. We have wrote two cinquains during our lessons.

Comments

I think that the lesson is fun and interesting. I love the part that teacher divided us into groups and told us to write a cinquain. It is fun when we suggested things that are funny, but we are serious when doing the work. I love the feeling that we do things together as it is fun.

Suggestions

I suggest that we must have more group work as it is boring doing individual work. As doing work in a group, we can have more idea comparing to we do our individual work.

No comments:

Post a Comment