Monday, 19 September 2011

Learning Log 7

We are having our Romeo & Juliet performance last Thursday, it is really an unforgettable experience although it is really very difficult to meet up with all people but all of us tried our best to attend every of the rehearsal. Sometimes, the person who didn’t come, dawn or someone else will read his/her lines and sometimes the tones that the person read in is really very funny and it is really very fun. But at the same time, we also do it seriously. I love the dancing part the best as the dance is really very cute. The dance is Jia Le invented when I played the piano and he just hears the rhythm and simply does and Jia Le said that it can be the dance. At first, all of us rejected his idea as we think that it is really weird but at last we found that it is interesting and it can match the music so at last we agreed with his idea. They practice a long time for the dancing as it is quite complicated and we had changed the ideas for several times as we must consider the spaces we had or else they will step on each other. So, for me, I just need to play the piano. I really thanks for this performance that because of this performance, I had chance to played the piano again as I stopped learning piano since primary 6 and I had never touched the piano since that time and because of this performance, I had learnt the songs myself without teaching by teacher so is really very proud of myself as this is the first time I had learnt so many songs myself and within a month, I had learnt finished the songs. For my group, I really think that Dawn had put the most effort as all our costumes are prepared by her and most of the materials are bought by her. She is quite nice to us but sometimes, she quite fierce when we are not serious and kept playing. During the performance day, we all do our best to perform to the students and we all are quite nervous as the people who are acting scared that they will forget the lines while for me, I scared I will forget where the piano need to stop and where need to be strong, but to me, I think we all did our roles very well although we might not be do as well as other groups. It is really very happy that when all of us do our best for the performance, especially the last rehearsal, the day is the busiest day but also is the happiest day. I will recommended this performance to my junior as I think it is really very fun and also can learn many things such as teamwork during the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment