Thursday, 10 February 2011

Learning Log 3

What I have learnt?
In this lesson, we are divided into groups and discussed about someone tells you about something bad will happen on you, and is the things that the people said really happen? We had heard many kinds of story from our classmates, some is true but some is created by them. In my mind, I would not believe it, I will think that it is just a joke, because if someone that I do not know and tell me that something bad will happen on me, I would feel ridiculous, even the person said that he/she is a fortune-teller, because they said it without adequate foundation. If it really happens, I think that it is just coincidental. Maybe others people believe it, but I am not a fetish people.

Comments

I think that the lesson is interesting, because we enjoyed listening what bad things really happen on our friends. I think teacher uses a lively ways to teach us and we enjoyed the lesson. Others than listening their stories, we also shared our stories among our group members. It is really fun compared to last year literature lessons.

Suggestions

I suggest that teacher can continue to use this method to teach us, as it is really fun and we will not feel sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment